Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i quit This!

2 posters

Go down

i quit This! Empty i quit This!

Post  Klutch Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:37 am

that was some **** as **** that u did tonight burn. you said no more reds so i had to get it out there why would pil block me! he hit the wall and didnt let me by he kept on racing. so this ******it im not doing it anymore! Evil or Very Mad
__________________________________________________________________________________
Thanx for having me edit this.
Dont swear/caps/spam in my forums!
1 Evil or Very Mad is enough.....
//Rawr

Klutch
Your good ;)
Your good ;)

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

i quit This! Empty Are you KIDDING me??!?!!

Post  DerekE Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:17 am

Are we getting, like, PAID on our finishes???? Guys, let me explain something to you all. (Serious mode ACTIVATED lol)

Why must ANYONE complain on their finishes IN A COMPUTER GAME? It's a game guys, we're not getting paid, this isn't jobs, this isn't for our lives or anything, it's a hobby and we do it for fun, not to get angry at others. When we go drive the league that Burnout was nice enough to put together for our little group, we need to show him a bit of respect. He's the Admin, and he controls the races. He controls a lot of things. If you get banned by him, he did it for a legitimate reason and you'll learn your lesson and MOVE ON. I'm sick of these negative comments on the league and Burn. If you guys are going to act like jerks you shouldn't be driving anything at all. Let's all just hang out and HAVE SOME FUN!

(P.S. Thats not a direct quote to Klutch, thats to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!)
(P.S.S. If you are offended by the post Rawr tell me in MSN or something and I'll edit it myself.)
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum