Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS All-Star Race

3 posters

:: Nascar TS/Mro :: News!

Go down

TS All-Star Race Empty TS All-Star Race

Post  Burnout Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Well, Sunday night or Monday night we will hold the 1st annual TS All-Star Race. The main event will consist of four 20 lap segments. There will be a fuel bonus for the Lowe's 600 after segments 2 & 4. +5 fuel after segment 2 and +10 fuel for winning the final segment. This fuel load WILL last for the whole race during the 600. An invert will be done after segment 2 since there is a fuel bonus up for grabs.

ALl-STAR ELLIGIBILITY:
- Winner of a TS NASCAR points race this season
- Winner of the TS Showdown Race

This TS Showdown is for those who are not elligible for the main event by winning a race this season. It consists of two 20 lap segments. No invert will be done after Segment 1 so its all out racing from the start. The winner of that race will transfer into the All-Star race.

These players are automatically elligible for the All-Star due to winning a race:
[GEM] Burnout, [JGR] Klutch, [GEM] Pilburn, [RGM]fastman65

QUALIFYING PROCEDURE:
Both races will have qualifying done. The Showdown drivers will do normal qualifying before the Showdown. But for the allstar qualifying, drivers will have to make a pitstop during the run. The driver will start lap 1 full speed and then pit next time around for 5 seconds then head back on track. Then the driver will do one more full speed lap. Its a total of 3 laps.
Burnout
Burnout
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

TS All-Star Race Empty Re: TS All-Star Race

Post  DOC Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:10 pm

WHO ALL does the get in race
i kno i do

DOC
Starting to get it!
Starting to get it!

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekE Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:02 pm

i kno i do
HA Doc that's funny stuff. Stop making annoying comments such as that please. I don't even understand why you're not out of the league yet.

WHO ALL does the get in race

The players already in the AllStar race is Burn (duh lol), Klutch, Pil, and Fast.

The rest has to race their way in.

...See ya on the track...
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content