Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laguna Seca Results

3 posters

:: Nascar TS/Mro :: News!

Go down

Laguna Seca Results Empty Laguna Seca Results

Post  Burnout Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:22 am

The season is halfway over. Doc won the race under a controversial situation. On the final lap, Doc was leading, Burn 2nd and Pilburn 3rd. We got thru the first few turns no differnet then Doc made a left hander and ran off the track and Burn was able to pass. A couple seconds later, Burn noticed the "yel" and slowed up heeding the caution. Doc only faded to 2nd but continued to drive on till the checkered with everyone else doing the same thing. Burn sat on the track trying to halt the field cuz the yellow was called on the last lap (in NASCAR rules that means the race is over if yel falls on the final lap). The majority ruled that the race should have ended at the line which put the leader at the yellow, Burnout, finishing dead last. First win for Ford in their debut this season.

RESULTS:
1) [ROU] Doc (Ford) - 35 pts
2) [GEM] Pilburn (Dodge) - 25 pts (+5 most laps led) = 30 pts
3) [HEN] drillz (Chevy) - 20 pts
4) [RGM]fastman65 (Dodge) - 15 pts
5) [HEN] Kooler (Chevy) - 12 pts
6) [GEM] Burnout (Dodge) - 9 pts (+5 pole) = 14 pts (DNF)
Burnout
Burnout
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Laguna Seca Results Empty Re: Laguna Seca Results

Post  DOC Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:58 pm

good race burn go fords !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOC
Starting to get it!
Starting to get it!

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekE Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:53 am

Burnout wrote:Burn noticed the "yel" and slowed up heeding the caution...Burn sat on the track trying to halt the field cuz the yellow was called on the last lap...The majority ruled that the race should have ended at the line which put the leader at the yellow, Burnout, finishing dead last.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy I quit. Very bad decision on your part Burn to ASK THE OTHER DRIVERS if that should be a rule. Evil or Very Mad Stupid, really really stupid. C'mon man, I know your smarter than that. Suspect
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnout Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:54 am

DerekE wrote:Very bad decision on your part Burn to ASK THE OTHER DRIVERS if that should be a rule. Evil or Very Mad Stupid, really really stupid. C'mon man, I know your smarter than that. Suspect

Well I didnt ask them to vote on that rule (refering to the rules I wrote on diff post). I asked them whether or not we should count the race to the line or at the yellow. I would have made 3-4 enemies saying count it at yellow so I played "defensive" and decided to count the race to the line. If you think about it, its the right choice cuz I shouldnt have slowed down in the first place since it didnt affect the lead cars. It was my mistake for the record.

Call me stupid if u want, but I made the right choice. It was right whether u believe it or not... Rolling Eyes
Burnout
Burnout
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post  DOC Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:53 am

shut up dereke

DOC
Starting to get it!
Starting to get it!

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekE Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:06 pm

DOC wrote:shut up dereke

And I REALLY don't want to hear it from you Doc, you're the one who really disgusts me in this case. I honestly cannot believe you are seriously still in this league, and that your in mine. Pull off crap in my league like that and you're out in a heart beat.

Burnout, I know you're not dumb, you're probably the smartest dude in this whole place, but I don't understand why you won't stick up for yourself. That was NOT a fair finish. Someone called the yellow. That means that on the LAST LAP the race is officially OVER. And seriously, when do you have frickin enemies? Lol!
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down