Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forum Especially for TS NASCAR 2.0

3 posters

:: Nascar TS/Mro :: News!

Go down

New Forum Especially for TS NASCAR 2.0 Empty New Forum Especially for TS NASCAR 2.0

Post  Burnout Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:27 am

Derek is currently designing a new forum for the newly released Turbosliders 2.0 beta. Now we can gather several more people and plan MORE REALISTIC cups with damage and fuel. Now its more of an emphasis on strategy and CLEAN RACING (Doc). Yes Doc is allowed to participate, but he needs to really pay attention to keeping his car clean as to not get damage. The pits are being made active for pit stops which repairs damage and fuel. Right now I converted Indy and Pocono but others are having issues with Lowe's and Phoenix (probably due to jazzyclub's night tiles). Once we work these bugs out, I'm looking forward to designing a brand new cup with several more racers!!! More info to come. BTW, we will finish our current TS NASCAR season as scheduled since it'll be awhile till we actually start a new season on 2.0. We might run our remaining races on 2.0 as well since it'll be more convenient. I can set the races to run like 1.0.5 so that game will be obsolete. Lookin' forward to the potential of TS NASCAR!!!!!!!!!
Burnout
Burnout
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

New Forum Especially for TS NASCAR 2.0 Empty Re: New Forum Especially for TS NASCAR 2.0

Post  DerekE Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:54 am

Burnout wrote:Derek is currently designing a new forum for the newly released Turbosliders 2.0 beta.

Yes I am. Due to Rawr not being on anymore..
I'll be updating with a link sooner or later! Stay tuned.... Wink
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

New Forum Especially for TS NASCAR 2.0 Empty Re: New Forum Especially for TS NASCAR 2.0

Post  docmaster#14 Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:58 pm

HOW WE GET NEW VERSION

docmaster#14
New here
New here

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekE Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:46 pm

DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekE Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Ok, new forum is up, but I'm not going to give out the link JUST yet... Still a few things to setup before open to the public. It looks pretty nice so far though.
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down