Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***THE SEASON IS OVER***

+4
Rawr
fastman65
drillz
Burnout
8 posters

:: Nascar TS/Mro :: News!

Go down

***THE SEASON IS OVER*** Empty ***THE SEASON IS OVER***

Post  Burnout Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:20 am

I hope y'all are satisfied. The Lowe's race was the worst sportmanship I've ever seen. The league is finished because of your selfish behavior that race.

Kooler had every right to run his second lap since the pit lane incident affected the line he normally takes into Turn 1. Pil's behavior running three straight laps because Kooler could was selfish, and ramming into Kooler running his lap was pathetic. What did Kooler do to you Pilburn? Since I admined qualifying and am in charge of TS NASCAR, I said Kooler could redo his second qualifying lap and thats exactly what he was trying to do when Pil decides to ram into him. It was low down selfish behavior so I penalized him for it. Doc helped instigate this too by the way.

Then I get treated like crap during the race, getting payback from Pilburn and getting roughed up by Doc playing Mr. Hog the Track. The fighting gets much worse later on and I finally had it and cancelled the race and later discontinuing the season.

I apologize to people like Kooler and Fastman who are there to have fun and enjoy racing and have to put up with these idiots on a daily basis. Its insulting to me making these tracks, making paints, and helping get your files installed properly when you treat me and others like crap for mistakes you guys make. I don't feel like I have any respect from some of you despite all I've done to get this league as far as its gone. However some have shown at least some appreciation in various posts. I'm not making any new tracks or making any new cars. Find someone else to bug about for that. I'm through with TS NASCAR and thru with racing with cheaters and complainers. You may see me on public servers on 2.0 but have no intention of league racing anytime soon. Thanks alot guys......

Burn, is out.

Last edited by Burnout on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burnout
Burnout
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

***THE SEASON IS OVER*** Empty No

Post  drillz Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:18 pm

What do u mean u are out come back man pls we need u well lee does.

racing.darkbb.com
drillz
drillz
Starting to get it!
Starting to get it!

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

***THE SEASON IS OVER*** Empty season over

Post  fastman65 Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:12 pm

thanks for being idiots and screwing up are season you now who you are this was supposed to be for raceing not all the stupid shit some of you seem to have to do every race.youll want to race again but its to late now .you should thank burn for messing with you this long maybe youll grow up on day and be big boys.thats a joke though and you should be ashamed how you act. a couple of you are big PAINS IN THE ASS.SO THANKS FOR SHOWING US YOUR IDIOTS.LATER.

fastman65
New here
New here

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

***THE SEASON IS OVER*** Empty Re: ***THE SEASON IS OVER***

Post  Rawr Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:13 pm

im about to close this forum ._. , since ya'll only using it to bitch at eachother. jeez, Its a game.
this is 1 reason i dont race, some ppl cant restrain themselves.
i havnt been in 1 race without anyone starting to fight. Winning a 2d game really mean that much to you?
gawd

Rawr
Lol.. pwnt! By Teh Dice!.
Lol.. pwnt! By Teh Dice!.

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnout Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:53 pm

drillz wrote:What do u mean u are out come back man pls we need u well lee does.

Not a chance, a couple people ruined it for all of us. I'm not tolerating it anymore.
Burnout
Burnout
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

***THE SEASON IS OVER*** Empty ***THE SEASON IS OVER***

Post  drillz Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:07 pm

Hey fast dont get mad at me i want even there.
drillz
drillz
Starting to get it!
Starting to get it!

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekE Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:44 pm

Rawr/Dice lol wrote: im about to close this forum ._. , since ya'll only using it to bitch at eachother. jeez, Its a game.
this is 1 reason i dont race, some ppl cant restrain themselves.
i havnt been in 1 race without anyone starting to fight. Winning a 2d game really mean that much to you?
gawd

OH SNAP rofl
Frickin Rawr/Dice gots a point guys. WTH do ya'll gotta tick each other off? Dang I miss one race and u guys go haywire... thats what im for!!! UGH lol!
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post  lilpilburn Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:04 pm

Ok first of all,im not a idiot,Burn.So u can kiss my ass.This is a game.Yall take this shit too serious.I swear im glad this is happenein........Yall put me in rear and dont put kooler in the rear...thats fucked up.So fuck this shit.Burn ive had enough of u callin me an idiot,so fuck you and everything you have done for me.Its a god damn game,this isnt for 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000$ thats the way yall are acting.So Good Motha Fuckin Day

lilpilburn
Your good ;)
Your good ;)

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekE Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:23 pm

lilpilburn wrote:Ok first of all,im not a idiot,Burn.So u can kiss my ass.This is a game.Yall take this shit too serious.I swear im glad this is happenein........Yall put me in rear and dont put kooler in the rear...thats fucked up.So fuck this shit.Burn ive had enough of u callin me an idiot,so fuck you and everything you have done for me.Its a god damn game,this isnt for 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000$ thats the way yall are acting.So Good Motha Fuckin Day

o_o

O... M... G.. Suspect
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Back to top Go down

Post  kooler Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:32 pm

pill's replay shows it all ...

burn is right finishing cup ... its impossible race with crying kids

nothing else to say

burn and everyone ... call me for RACE please ... anytime ...

kooler
New here
New here

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  docmaster#14 Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:44 pm

you can shut the fuck up kool and you too burn yall the stupid mother fuckers they are dirtyer than us the cheat fuck burn stupid ass dont call me idoit either mother fucker i was not a hog on the track you did pil wrong you not suppose to get 4 laps so fuck you

docmaster#14
New here
New here

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

***THE SEASON IS OVER*** Empty season over

Post  fastman65 Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:25 pm

GROW UP DOC!

fastman65
New here
New here

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post  lilpilburn Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:09 pm

kool,me cryin.......i took my penalty and you didnt......bitch.Im not complaining i won the damn championship.So fuck all yall mutha fuckas that is against me

lilpilburn
Your good ;)
Your good ;)

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekE Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:53 pm

God Dammit you guys are really annoying. Suspect

Rawr, now would be a good time to lock this topic.

Seriously... scratch
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down