Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXHIBITION: Turbo Sliders Shootout @ Talladega

2 posters

Go down

EXHIBITION:  Turbo Sliders Shootout @ Talladega Empty EXHIBITION: Turbo Sliders Shootout @ Talladega

Post  Burnout Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:59 am

UPDATE: Tuesday at 8pm est I will open the server to practice at Talladega. Half hour later we will do qualifying then we'll start the shootout. Spread the word!!!

No points, just braggin rights leadin up to the Dega 500. Hey maybe a couple Duel races to set the field for the 500. TBA
Burnout
Burnout
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

EXHIBITION:  Turbo Sliders Shootout @ Talladega Empty Re: EXHIBITION: Turbo Sliders Shootout @ Talladega

Post  Burnout Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 am

Hey for the shootout, I modded the walls to be yellow and black like the allstar event in Cup. If it doesnt look right when u race there, I'll send u the modded racing tile file so it'll work.
Burnout
Burnout
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Back to top Go down

EXHIBITION:  Turbo Sliders Shootout @ Talladega Empty Re: EXHIBITION: Turbo Sliders Shootout @ Talladega

Post  DerekE Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:28 am

Sounds good Burn. Smile
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

EXHIBITION:  Turbo Sliders Shootout @ Talladega Empty Modded Dega for the Shootout

Post  Burnout Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:48 pm

Hey I figured out how to get rid of the grass tiles used to cover glitches in the talladega image file. So now I have decals along the front stretch and throughout the backstretch. The track lighting was made darker then autobalanced to give the track a "night race" feel. I think it turned out good. I guess it works without havin to use my modded racin tiles file.

Last edited by Burnout on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burnout
Burnout
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekE Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:16 pm

I see the colored walls fine. O_o
DerekE
DerekE
4 stars, impressive!
4 stars, impressive!

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down